Updated business plans for 2011 were published in May. The 2011 business plans reflect an updated assessment of when the Government will implement its commitments set out in the Programme for Government.
- Cabinet Office (pdf, 476kb) and annex (pdf, 238kb)
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (pdf, 508kb) and annex (pdf, 243kb)
- Department for Communities and Local Government (pdf, 434kb) and annex (pdf, 105kb)
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (pdf, 312kb) and annex (pdf, 227kb)
- Department for Education (pdf, 273kb)
- Department of Energy and Climate Change (pdf, 724kb) and annex (pdf, 223kb)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (pdf, 367kb) and annex (pdf, 222kb)
- Department for International Development (pdf, 178kb) and annex (pdf, 218kb)
- Department for Transport (pdf, 404kb) and annex (pdf, 241kb)
- Department for Work and Pensions (pdf, 374kb) and annex (pdf, 274kb)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (pdf, 353kb) and annex (pdf, 81kb)
- HM Revenue & Customs (pdf, 320kb) and annex (pdf, 273kb)
- HM Treasury (pdf, 355kb) and annex (pdf, 232kb)
- Home Office (pdf, 416kb) and annex (pdf, 253kb)
- Ministry of Defence (pdf, 294kb) and annex (pdf, 237kb)
- Ministry of Justice (pdf, 361kb) and annex (pdf, 247kb)
The Business Plan for the Department for Health will be published after the NHS listening exercise.
A document has also been published outlining amendments to the Structural Reform Plans in the 2011 Business Plans.